Music Venue, Theater, Entertainment
- One of the best venues in the state... if the beer lines get crazy don't forget about the upper bars - including the upper balcony.
- The bass can rock the balcony. It is not an earthquake.
- Love the State Theatre! Always have! They've really given it an Amazing makeover! Its Portland's Place to go for Excellent Concerts & Shows!
- can't wait for Toots!!
- PORTLAND GREENDRINKS with the PORTLAND MUSIC FOUNDATION Tuesday, December 14 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- no smoking inside. no readmittance= fire alarm evacuations...
- Well kept neat little theater with a descent in house PA. There is actually a dock for load in too, which is a bonus for an old theater.
- State has great music
- Bring your earplugs. Apparently the sound mixers don't realize that turning all the levels up doesn't make the show rock more, it just causes headaches.
- Upstairs at the rail FTW
- The State Theatre of Portland is gracious enough to let Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles grace their stage in the Community Service Variety Show on 5/4! It's sure to be a crazy time!
- Jack's mannequin!!
- One of Portland's staples for quality live entertainment - theater and music - check out their schedule for amazing performances throughout the year!
- Beware the lines to pay at the Eastland Gateway garage!
- Great theatre in a great town. Free water bottles were handed out to audience in front of the stage, something I've never seen at other venues and have never been more grateful for! Awesome time!
- Try the seltzer
- Easily my favorite small concert venue. Not a bad seat our standing area in the house and a great lineup every year.
- Jessica lea Mayfield is great
- The building could use some upkeep but it's still an adequate place to see some really great music. It does get hot in there sometimes though.