American, Bar, Music Venue
2310 N 11th St
Beaumont, TX 77703
- Free live music Wednesdays through Saturdays! If you're looking for a delicious tower of booze, try the Liquid Mary Jane
- Ask for Matt (the bubbly one) He is the best multi tasking waiter ever. Super nice and very quick. Starvin Marvins is the best!
- Hands down, THE best and biggest patio in Beaumont!
- Always a great place for awesome food, drinks, & music! The patio is my favorite place to hang when I visit, & I prefer a waitress to take care of me so I can keep my seat and get awesome service!
- It sounds crazy, but it's crazy delicious: Enterprise food writer Alex McGuffie says try the veggie burger, recommended to her by one of the bartenders.
- Me: I'd like to split the ticket down the middle. Waitress: So how do you want it halved? Me: Down the middle...
- Jack Flash playing Thursday & Friday for lunch.
- Jen is the best server here! She has lots of experience, is super fast, and is the most kind hearted person you will ever meet! Ask for her section for great service!
- Ribeye... AWESOME!!! Nuff said!
- Fantastic burgers! Killer jalapeno buns!
- walked in five minutes ago. are any of the hosts going to look at me?? I would like some acknowledgment, please.
- Worst parking in town. Considering the lot is from the Hoffbrau days, I suppose it's not their fault. Great prices on brews!
- You simply can't go wrong with The BLAT (Bacon Lettuce Avocado and Tomato)
- Burgundy Strut is playing open Mic night!!
- Dusty is hot! Gordon is too.. So enjoy the view!! Lol
- Great place to go but drinks are not cheap
- Great place to get together with friends and family on their big patio !
- Pickled okra worth a try
- Gumbo and Macaroni and Cheese are to die for :)
- Hour and thirty min is worth it