Starliner Diner (火箭餐廳)
Tomorrowland, Hong Kong Disneyland, Penny's Bay, Lantau Island
- The food here looks good, if a bit bland.
- ...to infinity and beyond!
- Try the "Jack" Chicken burger combo...
- Go inside, they have power plugs in 2 locations. Really useful for charging your iPhone...
- Really, pick a different restaurant. Burgers are those frozen $5 for a box of 40 type and Chicken is exactly like the type you get in a TV dinner. Any of the other places are better.
- Definitely should try the Chicken Wings Combo. Service is fast and efficient.
- Fries are good with coke for a mid day perk me up to feed your inner child. I mean it's Disneyland anyway, indulge yourself.
- Best place to grab a quick meal such as burgers & fries, chicken and pudding.
- Food is worth it especially if you're tired from usual Disneyland food.
- Don't get the Baymax burger. It's cute but doesn't taste good. GET THE FRIED CHICKEN!! So good
- Go for the American style food if you need a Western fix.
- The fried chicken is actually pretty damn tasty! Good "Amercan style" flavor and crispy too. Comes with a plastic glove to eat with!
- Fried chicken and chicken flavored rice FTW. :)
- Nice to avoid killing heat outside... :-$
- The fried chicken is far worse than KFC and Jolibee
- The burger is nasty and the fries are blehhh
- You can't make a burger much worse than you'll find here!