- Here on a training day? Don't be shy. We love for supporters to stop by and say hello.
- Very good place to play some indoor soccer. Always ask about leagues they run.
- Home to Sounders FC including training facilities, pitches and many US Open Cup matches.
- $5 parking per car on game days... Make sure you stop at the atm 1st
- Sounders FC train here
- Several indoor and outdoor soccer fields, an arcade and various food options.
- Excellent field conditions
- The home of S2 and the practice fields for the Sounders.
- Before 2009, dozens of people would gather here for Sounders games! DOZENS!!
- Use your Puget Sound City Saver coupons to receive 20% off one retail priced apparel item, 15% off one retail priced footwear item, or 10% off one retail priced Webstore item (Coupon Code: SW-CIT).
- Come see the Seattle Reign play!
- Seattle Reign train there
- our kids play soccer here.
- Nice turf fields
- Great work out on the track next to the field. Walking around the lake is perfect if you're looking for a get-a-way type of work out.
- Mad Pizza is actually great contrary to previous tip. Also try honey on your crust
- Watch the Sounders own the Cascadia Summit here 3/4-3/6
- They charge $5.00 per day parking.Mad Pizza inside is not good at all (microwave pizza is better),Soccer West is highly overpriced & they do not care about it.. I guess rude staff & high prices is w
- MLS team Seattle Sounders plays some cup matches on this ground. It is one of the largest synthetic turf soccer complexes in the US.
- Sit on the deck of Mad Pizza and watch the games below.