- Longest Starbucks line I have ever been in, for the most expensive grande mocha I have ever purchased and they forgot the whip cream.
- Don't expect exemplary service here! The baristas seem to not care at all about their job.
- If u have time to spare then go right ahead. Slowest Starbucks I've been in
- Long, long lines but they move very fast!
- A small counter that handles a large convention crowd very well.
- Okay coffee, thy have a cool Chicago mugs. It's inside the conv center.
- Eh pricy and they are in such a hurry it's not great but irbid worth it to wake up :) and they are friendly!
- Starbucks Cafe! As vezes um osis no meio da selva de pedra!
- Worst Starbucks ever. Completely disorganized, couldn't pass our drinks in the proper order to save their lives. Unfortunately when you're at McCormick Place you have to choice.
- Takes for-evvvvv-eeeerr...
- The absolute worst Starbucks ever. 15 mins to make a drink.
- Get a faster and friendlier coffee next door at The Daily Grind in the Hyatt. And they are open past 4.
- 4 ppl working, long line but service happy and fast
- $5 for grande latte?
- Grande salted caramel mocha FTW.
- Grande soy mocha!