505 Quince Orchard Rd (at Firstfield Rd)
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- People are too hard on this sbux.. Mind you, this is the only sbux here that has a drive thru and yes it may take 30 seconds longer. Chill out...the staff is super sweet and know what they're doing :)
- Folks are a little harsh on this place. I've been here 30+ times & I've never waited too long. Take a deep breath & relax :)
- The staff has always been extremely friendly to me. I'm surprised at all of the negative feedback. At times, the line has been a little slow but I expect that anywhere during the morning rush.
- Try the Valencia orange refresher. It's REFRESHING!!
- Great coffee, Great service, Friendly staff. My fav Starbucks in MoCo
- I like it here - every drink is made to order. It's not McDonalds people! If you want immediate service, go there. Always had good service here.
- Slow as hell!!!!
- Disappointing chocolate chip cookie. Sad face.
- Dont do anything different love you guys, and my Iced Coffee.
- If you are looking for coffee this could be a good place to check out.
- Starbucks has always been a place where you can find the worlds best coffees. But in 1971, you would have had to travel all the way to their only store in Seattles historic Pike Place Market.
- Lowest Starbucks I've ever been to. 10 minutes and I'm the only person here.
- The worst starbucks in maryland. Slow, rude and no clue how to make coffee
- Its great having a 24hr drive through but late at night is the SLOWEST time to go.
- Peach Green Tea Lemonade
- Monterey jack chorizo Is really good.
- The staff is very helpful. They make the drinks quickly and are very knowledge able.
- Omg! 24hr drive thru!! And as always, good service. Green tea frap is my fav.
- It's nice to have a drive through, but if you go inside it means your drink will take longer.
- Drive-thru is super efficient even though there are ALWAYS long lines of cars. Favorite location in the area.