Coffee Shop, Café
- Beware of the CBC snobs.
- Friendly staff and they've never gotten my order wrong.
- If the line up is too long just head 30 seconds south east on Wellington and there's another Starbucks there!
- Sometimes I want to jump over the counter to help the staff as this is the SLOWEST STARBUCKS EVER!
- Yummy and good staff
- Se no for para tomar caf, sempre vale a visita. Aqui tem um excelente atendimento, e a loja tem mesa externas para aproveitar os dias mais quentes.
- Super friendly folks here!
- Always hot cafe mocha with whipped cream.
- Batista PeeJay is the best.
- Friendly staff but huge lines that move slooooowly.
- This Starbucks is kinda old and desperately needs renovation!
- Don't forget to get your treat receipt for spring- the cashier kept forgetting to give them out!
- Try the new Holiday Menu. I am getting a Creme Brle
- We know of at least 8 Starbucks with FREE wi-fi in the king west neighbourhood. Oh ya...
- Just because it may look crowded, the line is short compared to others nearby.
- They don't know what a Salted Caramel Mocha is... It's sad since they created it
- Best at 8am or after 9am and after lunch when the sun is on the patio...long lines at 9Am
- The lines here are ridiculous in the morning. Veer to the Starbucks at Univeristy and Pearl if you can.