Star Community Bar
Rock Club, Karaoke, Bar
437 Moreland Ave NE (btwn Mansfield Ave. NE & Euclid Ave. NE)
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Primarily a rock club, Star Bar hosts one of the citys best open mic nights for stand-ups every Monday.
- Tell Luis you want D.D.D.Dave to come spin more!!!
- Join @CL_Atlanta @ Star Bar on 3/11 for the SXSW send-off party for the Howlies plus Lloyd's Rocksteady Review! 437 Moreland Ave. L5P 8pm
- Old school grungy dive bar in little 5 points. You can hear anything from Led Zepplin to James Brown. Keepin it real. -Susie Brunet, Launch My Line
- Thursday nights! Free shows!
- Check out the Elvis shrine
- Monday night open mic comedy night isn't bad...
- Awesome music, cheap beers, great bartenders. Rockabilly, indie, punk, soul, karaoke and more !!!
- If u see me, show me this message and I will buy u a Pabst Blue Ribbon.
- Elvis shrine
- Great Staff and An Awesome Dance Party!
- Check out Elvis shrine. Sound man is incredible if you're in a band.
- Concerts are inexpensive.
- Live bands
- Nights here are hit or miss but it's always a party. Good dance music, moderately priced drinks and a mixed crowd equal colorful nights.
- Beautiful People all dancing with the DJ
- bbbn bvhggn
- I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite music venue in little 5 points
- All night dance party (Monday or Tuesday)
- For CL's 2013 Best of Atlanta, our critics chose Mondays at Star Bar for the Best Comedy Night. Drop in and you might see an awkward first timer, a hilarious local, or a national talent.