Dive Bar, Bar, Cocktail
423 E St (btwn 4th & 5th Ave)
San Diego, CA 92101
9:00pm - 11:00pm
9:00pm - 12:00am
7:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 1:00am
2:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00pm - 11:00pm
- Cash only. Get a few rubber ducky shots and you'll be set.
- Not for the faint of heart. This is a bar where people drink
- You order a vodka soda, you get a glass of vodka on the rocks with a splash of soda. AWESOME. More for your money at Star Bar. Very cool inside, too, with a good mix of clientele. A locals' hangout.
- Hands down the best bar downtown! Cheap drinks and no douchebags, usually...
- Home of the Auntie Panties.
- Cheap drinks, big titty aunties, and not many tool bags. Interesting crowd, but mos def a good spot to get your pre-fade on haha.
- Beer and whiskey. Stat. Maybe some Doritos.
- Great dive bar. Cheap drinks.
- This is the bar you are suppose to find after your drunk... I'm told most can't find it.... But I found it on the first try and took pictures for proof... I suggest u do the same...
- Ask Terrisa to show you what happens when there's a earthquake... Beware of the flying shot glasses!!!
- Teresa does not get paid enough to put up with your shit... Tip her generously!!!
- Get a mojo you won't be sorry
- Quite literally one of the best dive bars in Downtown SD. Good strong drinks.
- Remember to always end the night with a Mojo and don't forget to tip the bartender.
- Gets you good n tight
- Not a bad little dive. Big place and a few fun little game stuff.
- Some of the cheapest drinks you can find in downtown. Perfect for your pre-game needs!
- Good prices but mostly a bunch of dudes hanging out drinking
- $5 Crown Royal
- They finally pulled the boards from the windows here to let a little more light in on the weirdness... It only took three or eight years.