10948 Weyburn Ave (at Broxton Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Lists & rankings
- National Donut Day: 5 Classic L.A. Donut Shops You Can't Miss
- eat a Huell Howser donut!
- Try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Doughnut - The long time favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Donut was named after Huell Howser during an episode of California Gold on PBS.
- At Stan's each bite of a donut is rich and filled with flavor, but never to the point where the taste is overwhelming.
- BEST coconut donuts ever!
- Cheap donuts
- Peanut butter donuts overrated. Go for the Blueberry Crisp!
- I second th Huell recommendation. Chocolate peanut butter glazed perfection.
- Simple twisted glazed donut
- The Huell Howser donut with peanut butter and chocolate is delicious but at $3.25 each, a little pricey.
- Best old fashioned maple glazed in town
- Blueberry Crisp has to be the best donut ever made.
- Peanut butter & chocolate for the win!
- Huells been here toooo
- A Westwood classic, the cake doughnuts from Stans come in variety.Think of the chocolate peanut butter or strawberry cheese, though simple treats like the glazed twist are also very good.
- This place is all time. Come early and have the lightest fluffiest donut of your life.
- Stopped in for an unplanned visit. Nice staff. Decent donuts, creative options and classic, old school recipes.
- Not as good as Randy's
- The chocolate cheese, which is basically an iced cheese Danish, won our hearts with a decadence that bordered on comical.
- Its counter is full of unique varieties, including the famous peanut butter banana and the giant pretzel-shaped twists.