Stanley's Kitchen & Tap
Terminal 2, near Gate E5 (ORD Airport)
Chicago, IL 60666
- Service sucks but good beer... Wait isn't beer always good?!?!?!
- Screw the blackhawks, but I'm hungry and they have tv's.
- What's with the lack of a plate when ordering a burger? If you're going to put it on a cutting board, at least use a cutting board big enough so crumbs & juices aren't dripping on to the table.
- Terrible service. Apparently they close at 8:41 PM and the waitress reminds you of it every single chance she gets.
- Wine is decent, and REALLY cheap, especially for an airport!
- Service is so-so at best but, beer is good!
- Food seems well priced, because the portions are snack sized! No service, water was dry throughout the meal. Skip & go elsewhere!
- Let's go penguins!!!!
- Belly up to the bar when George is working, good shit!
- Terrible customer service
- Don't expect to get service in the order you thought.
- Smells near the bar. Food is pretty good, pricey even for an airport. Staff seemed kind of grumpy near closing time.
- Service here has been slow each time I've been here.
- I realize this is an airport restaurant, but the service is disgraceful. Food was abysmal. Only good thing is the hockey memorabilia.
- slow service, food was not good. left with a greasy sensation.
- Absolutely the worst service you can find at bar even for an airport bar. Having the Blackhawks name on this bar is a disgrace.
- Service was sub-par and my burger wasn't anything to write home about, definitely not worth $12.
- Go to Chilis- it's the same price for a Margarita there as it is for a beer here
- Service was slow. I got my tater tots way before my...Wait for it....My salad. Make sure you have plenty of time before your flight to eat here.
- Bad, slow service.