Stanley Center for the Arts
Theater, Concert Hall, Indie
- Memphis was awesome! Half price tickets, even better.
- Rocky horror anyone?!
- Amazing! You'll love it.
- Let's get the Stanley to bring in more music acts!!!
- If you get your Stanley event tickets at the box office, versus online, you'll save on those added fees!
- Such a beautifully restored theatre for the arts, a shining gem in the middle of downtown! Definitely a treat for the senses.
- They have a very nice space for private parties.
- Live theater
- Memphis was awesome! I'm so glad we decided to come. Half price tickets, even better.
- The Stanley is a beatiful theater! Many choices available for private events, too.
- Had a great time at the zombie walk!
- What a great theater. Even after the remodel they still kept the old charm of the building, both inside and out. The architecture is as good to enjoy as the show was.
- Cory Booker loved the building when he was here in 2011.
- Support the shows you like and encourage them to bring in more acts. I'd love too see artists such as Neko Case or Fleet Foxes here.
- Attending seminar and lunch with John Maxwell.....powerfull day!!
- Haunted? What's up with the one seal they'll never fill - even during a sold-out show.
- Holds concerts and musicals that I love to go too!
- Too fancy here