Stanford Shopping Center
- No, Stanford doesnt offer a degree in shopping, but rental income from this outdoor mall does support the University. Look for gorgeous flowers in-bloom year-round.
- I'm sure this would be a great place to people watch, but unfortunately everyone's heads are up their asses
- Im a fan of the opened areas with stores and this one is my favorite of California. The Apple Store is great.
- All the jasmine makes the mall smell lovely.
- Definitely go to Pinkberry! Yummy fro-yo with unlimited toppings, how can you pass that up?
- Walk with intention, don't block walkways, be polite to and respect your sales associates, and I promise you'll have a great time.
- Award winning floral arrangements all over - don't miss walking through the entire mall, do a big circle but go in and out of the side hallways as well. The shopping is great too!
- A nice open-air shopping center with plenty of stores alsways offering something on sale. Worth the visit!
- The best shopping mall I've ever been to. Lots of flowers you can see and smell. Enjoy your day here~
- Recycle and save! Kiehl's at Stanford Shopping Center has an awesome recycling program! Save any purchased bottles or jars and redeem them for free products! Every 10 empties get's you 3 free products
- Just another cluster of chain stores in a different configuration.
- Good upscale shopping. There are usually nice sales or promotions so it's good to check out once in a while.
- Filled with department stores and upscale stores like Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Louis Vuitton, Apple, and food places like California Pizza Kitchen and Pinkberry! Also a good place to people watch.
- Beautiful flowers surround all of the shops!
- Great open air mall with lots of seating. Amazing food options, so stop by for lunch and eat at one of the great outdoor spots.
- This place is great...here is some more data
- Que rico!!!!!!
- Hermoso lugar muy buen lunch
- urban outfitters is groovy
- High end outdoor mall with every store you could possibly imagine. Lots of great restaurants and treat shops too!