The Standard, Miami Beach
- The spa of the Standard hotel group. Tucked away off on the Venetian Causeway, the Standard is a great place to enjoy a late afternoon Sunday sangria and dip in the pool.
- Wanderlust taking place from Thurs - Sun. Part yoga retreat & part music festival, the 4-day event consists of activities ranging from poolside meditation sessions to DJ-led parties that last a while.
- Get drunk at the poolbar!
- OMG!! love the view here!!
- Miami (Relax): The best massages ever. Don't miss the salt scrub in the hammam. Be sure to have a snack (or take a yoga class) on the dock.
- Miami vices and hamams!!!
- check out vinyl trade show/ exhibition
- What could be better than a frozen peach bellini and a bayfront view? Yeah, nothing. It won't come cheap, but the best diversions never do.
- With an infinity pool that blends into one of the most gorgeous views in Miami, the Standard is a top notch retreat of etherial sort: whether your into yoga, paddle boarding, or just crowd watching.
- After your day of pampering, dine al fresco and take in the view... this is why you're in Miami.
- Stop by for one of the best spas on South Beach. Stay for lunch poolside with a view you won't soon forget!
- Best Drunk Bingo (ever!) - The atmosphere gets a bit raucous, nudged on by the hilarious female MC, who specializes in campy, sexual innuendo.
- The Standard Hotel & Spa offers month to month memberships! Great deal for Miami locals at this hidden gem. Contact me for details: Includes gym, pool, spa, and discounts throughout the property!
- Four words: CAN I LIVE HERE?
- Eat the food. And be blown away like a point blank explosion of c4 and awesomeness
- Spa is super relaxing . Try the hamam scrub for soft skin.
- Love the view, outdoor, food, music :-)
- The Night is Young
- High five to this place. Get pitcher of Sun Goddess and enjoy the sunset from the pool.
- Great place to relax