The Standard, Hollywood
8300 W Sunset Blvd (at Sweetzer Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Entourage happened here. This is where Drama got an upside view of the hotel's blue Astroturf pool deck.
- Stay here once.
- avoid eye contact.
- Good party hotel. Basic rooms but best vibes for miles. Entourage, Sex and the City and Green hornet have all filmed here. Love it!
- Electro Boutique at The Standard Hollywood (spelling?).
- View real guest photos and video of The Standard Hollywood Hotel including XL Pool View Room 222. Check out the rooms before you check in.
- Hang out in the tent by the pool and order some fish tacos paired with a Moscow Mule.
- Hey there! We want to see your pics! Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and if they are above standard we'll feature them here: standardculture.com/live. Have a blast!
- if you are a hipster. this place is your home.
- A real party hotel. Stay on the third floor and be sure to eat dinner poolside. Fish tacos are yummy.
- I liked this hotel. It's got a great location and a cool scene. The rooms are retro and minimal, although a little dated. The pool is nice. The water pressure is great & the mini bar is well stocked!
- Last Thursday... Lots of funny :-)
- Hef-tastic poolside bar / lounge and views of Hollywood & the Hills, sans Heidi & Spencer
- try the three item omelet. best one I've had in LA. Also try the Crispy Brioche French toast
- Try to make eye contact with the guy/girl in the glass box at the check-in
- love this place when i am in th party mood.
- Over priced, over dressed, good luck getting in.
- Very Lovely hotel.
- A bit hipster but great food in the 24hr diner. The pork chop is outrageous
- If you like tiny pools, popcorn ceilings, and rooms that smell like stale farts, this is the spot!