The Standard, Downtown LA
- The Standard Hotels have been called a lot of things, but never once "boring."
- Check out The Readery in the lobby + pick up some amazing @WarbyParker glasses + vintage reads. Upload your pics on Instagram using #WarbyXStandard + you can win big ...
- Ate, Drank, Slept, Shopped, Played, etc... Awesome!!
- Hanging out by the pool wearing Dolce Gabbana swimwear--Fashion Staff
- Blame It On The Vodka, Blame it on the Henny, Blame it on the Blue Top Got you Feelin Dizzy!
- Enjoy the spectacular views of downtown LA on the rooftop patio. Get warm by the outdoor fireplace or take a dip in the heated pool. Local DJs spin nightly so go bust a move on the dance floor. #vday
- try nasik lemak and teh tarik at the rooftop. its epic!
- Hey there! We want to see your pics! Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and if they are above standard we'll feature them here: standardculture.com/live. Have a blast!
- This is the most FABULOUS hotel I have ever stayed at! Hit the roof, its a must!
- you could spend hours on the rooftop with a magazine or two (occasionally dips into the pool encouraged)
- The rooftop bar is epic...a visual feast of surrounding skyscrapers and panoramic views of Downtown Los Angeles. A favorite of KeyBump members.
- Don't stay here if you actually want to use it as a hotel. Too noisy. A definite party hotel.
- The rooftop bar's stunning views in the heart of Downtown makes it a fun place to revel and sip on drinks. The music's always great too.
- View real guest photos and video of The Standard Downtown Hotel including 5 rooms 605, 702, 814, 910 and 915. Check out the rooms before you check in.
- Beep. Beep. Your ride to Adobe MAX is here. We're offering a complimentary shuttle from here to the L.A. Convention Center! Download our MAX companion mobile app for conference details!
- Because of their "hip" rooftop bar this place can feel like a zoo without bars, filled to the rim with dorks and douhebags BUT theyve got a pool table in the lobby and its FREE!
- Great Hotel, design and nice. Metro and good Restaurants are close. The rooftop is amazing and the Pool maybe the best I've seen!
- Stay here and you get free entry into the club (2 wristbands per room). The valet parking costs $30 a day but you can park in the LA Central Library car park for $8 a day at the weekend.
- Sangrias poolside is a chill Saturday afternoon. -Jim Tanner, Launch My Line
- buy a swimsuit from the vending machine.