The Stand Natural Food Restaurant
Vegetarian / Vegan
238 Thalia St (at S. Coast Hwy.)
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- papaya date shake is amazing
- Best vegetarian and smoothies
- Chances are if you're eating here you're already doing your heart a favor. When you're not eating here use these clues about ingredients and preparation methods to make better menu selections.
- Delicious and healthy food for vegans, vegetarians, anyone! Great spot with beautiful views of the beach.
- The Stand is a healthy local hangout. Its a great place to get a healthy and delicious breakfast, or to pick up food for the beach. They wrap it up so you can bring it with you! -Lynne Curtin, Real H
- Been coming here for over 20 years. Very healthy and makes you feel good while eating. Guilt free.
- Closes at 8pm. 10pm listing is INCORRECT
- Nice place. Feels organic and real. Hummus bowl was delicious. Ocean View from across the road is a bonus.
- Green juice, Sprout pita with a side of fruit & all of their soups.
- The frozen treat/ soft serve is 100% fruit and Uh-mazing. Even has parking but best is to ride the Trolley.
- Big 'ol portions. Hummus and gauc anything is amazing.
- Extensive section of healthy vegetarian fare. Get a pita and a daily smoothy and head to the beach.
- Love the hummus salad!
- Delicious fresh vegan / vegetarian noms. Perfect for post-beach indulgence.
- Get a smoothie with dates in it. Delicious.
- Try the watermelon juice! Delicious!
- Cauliflower soup is da bomb!
- Bean rice guac burrito is the best!!!
- shakes, salads, soups, healthy and cheap
- I'm a big fan of the mango soft serve! I don't like ice cream or sugar!