Stadium Pub Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, Bar, Beer Garden
1420 Lincoln Ave (at N Main St)
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Watch the UCLA games
- Order the garlic cheese fries! Delicious, but you'll need a handful of breath mints afterward!
- Home of the UCLA East Bay Renegades!
- The servers are very nice
- Wait until 11 AM because that's when they are open.
- Order a tweaking puerto rican
- They have like 43 TV's and the cutest bartenders in town. Go for the Maxwell Dog or the Fish and Chips on Friday.
- If you show up with a passport (and 30+ years old) they will try and detain you. The bouncers here have serious power issues.
- Sport Bar , noise ambiance , but is nice place. For watch you favorite play
- Straight back to the semi-secret Belgian tap room.
- Get a tweaking puerto rican
- I got so saucy here. My town.
- Irish Black & Tan FTW! :)
- great place to watch a Giants game!
- Monday Night Football, free grub, more TVs then you can count
- Check-in when I'm here, find me (easy), and I'll buy you a drink!!
- Been coming to the Stadium Pub since it was opened and was a fifth of the original size. Took a number of years off, but the dogs and fries are the BEST around! Awesome service staff w/ great smiles!
- Rad tenders here!!!
- The ribs are so-so... Nothing like home..aka, Texas!
- Great place for superbowl Sunday!