The Stadium Inn
Dive Bar, Lounge, Bar
- If you like Jim Beam/Coke this is the place to be for the best deal around
- Smells like a nursing home. (Stale, pungent urine). It's quite nice. Like a nursing home. Without the old people. And more bourbon.
- Must go to before you die. Take your friends.
- Pete is the man.
- This bar sells more Jim Beam than anyone in North America, that's how you can get it for only $2 all day, everyday. There are also free Jim Beam samples from 11-12AM on Saturday nights.
- All day everyday $2 Jim Beams, pretty much awesome. Monday - Pool Toury for tabs, Tues - Ladies night. Wed $2 PBR. Thurs $3.5 Absolute, $3 Newcastle, Fri - $3 Stoli, Sat - $3 Jameson, $2 Miller.
- GO YANKEES
- Awful. Don't waste your money here.
- $2 PBRs. Enough said.
- Its the Stadium haha
- You cannot beat the rambunctious college crowd in the evening and the lax bar flies during the day. Plus $2.50 Beam and Cokes YEAR 'ROUND!!!??? PHFT! Yes Please! And bring your coins for some pool!!!
- Recently the house wine has switched from Jim Beam to Evan Williams. Still $2 drinks. AB tap line.
- Good place to stop before going to a Pioneers game.
- Get the Goose Island IPA and a shot of Bookers on the rocks! Don't talk back, and give the bartenders all your money, no advice please.
- Wow this place was terrible. Full of sketchy characters, bar tenders completely ignore you if you don't have tits. Dirty and smelly, way too loud.
- Cheap drinks, $2 Jim Beam + $2 bud/bud light all day everyday
- It was horrible
- Jim Beam is cheap and the staff is awesome, you'll enjoy your time here.
- Douchiest bouncers. Tried to close 10 min early
- go for the girls.