The Stack BBQ
- Best Ribs in Town!!
- Burnt ends are great, pulled chicken is great, it's all great! Really quick service, too. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the thick cut fries, but that's just a personal preference.
- Order the bbq and then eat it. Don't use the ketchup. If you're thirsty order a drink and swallow some of it.
- Omg. Very very good. Burnt ends platter was excellent. Coleslaw is fantastic. Big servings. Would recommend to anyone.
- Ask for the spicy sauce, it has a lovely cumulative effect!
- Server just told us kids eat free after 5, that's great!
- The Jimbo Sandwich was very filling and it's their smallest one. Had it with brisket for both meats (you get two), which was cooked perfectly. Very tender & great flavor.
- Good French fries..
- Great deal on Monday and Tuesday, choice of full slab of ribs or three meets and 4 ribs with three sides of your choice For $19.99.
- Best BBQ in Kansas City!
- Currently closed on Mondays
- Get the lunch special for 2. It will feed 3 for under $17
- Poor Russ and pulled pork sandwiches: how can you choose just one?
- Try the wings