Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall
- Not that popular unlike SM and Robinson's, but it's more diverse when it comes to items, food, games, you name it!
- I've been a loyal customer of this mall since the 90s. So many good memories and i spent most of childhood on this mall. It has been my world before i went to collage. And yes, their parking sucks.
- So many shops and boutiques to choose from! Enjoy shopping! It's a crowded mall so watch out for your valuable things and stuffs. :)
- here for mass
- The movie houses here are quite good. A notch below eastwood but way better than SM.
- Crowded palagi
- Parking is such a hassle. Just to get here is worse if u take marcos hwy. Gotta give it up for being convenient when u need something
- Good theatres!!! Good value for money. Nice lavatory. :)))
- Papalamig...super init kc.
- Try foot spa and foot reflex at bioessence!
- If it's your first time and you're planning to watch a movie, the cinema is on the fourth floor of the second building.
- Grocery is cheaper than others..
- I don't agree with most in calling this the poor man's mall. 1-Star rating!
- Bakit parang ang gulo gulo na dito?
- No available free public wifi at the mall.
- No more free wifi!!
- Nice packaging on gift wrapping!!! 2 thumbs up!!!
- jag botique =)
- You guys shud check the big thrift store upstairs.. (Old moviehouse)
- It seems that most of the time, it's always sale in here.