There are tons of different guitar styles out there, but very few of them were designed for various body types—which is why rocker St. Vincent (i.e. Annie Clark) has created one to fit her slight frame and performance style. Whether you need a new guitar or not, the stylish video above is so well done that even non-players will want a St. Vincent guitar displayed in their living rooms.
The lightweight instrument features “an African mahogany body, Ernie Ball Music Man tremolo, gunstock oil and hand-rubbed rosewood neck and fingerboard, St. Vincent inlays, Schaller locking tuners, five-way pick up selector with custom configuration and three mini humbuckers.” It also comes with Ernie Regular Slinky guitar strings.
Clark’s signature electric guitar was crafted in Ernie Ball Music Man's San Luis Obispo, California factory and is available in black or custom a “Vincent Blue” hue that was mixed by Clark herself.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record