St. Simons Lighthouse
101 12th St (Beachview Dr.)
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
- Unlike many other operational lights, visitors are welcome to climb the 129 steps to the top.
- If you like ghost stories then take the haunted tour of Saint Simons Island!
- A real working lighthouse; very cool in the evening; nice park nearby.
- Beautifully nice place ,
- Nice breeze at the top
- Wonderful to step back in time and learn more about our coastal history.
- Beautiful view from the top but lots of stairs to get there!
- "The axis of the earth sticks out visibly through each and every town or city." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
- This is the third most haunted lighthouse in the country. It all started with a dispute over a woman. Take the ghost tour for the whole story.
- Its a lighthouse. Yeah.
- Wayyyy over priced