St. Simons Island Pier
Other Outdoors, Scenic Lookout, Harbor / Marina
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
- Nice quiet place to visit. The tourists that want bars and nightlife... This is not your place. Beautiful and quiet, not a Destin or Hilton Head... Thank God for that!!
- Not much to do. Correct! Exactly the way we native residents like it.
- Here you will find shopping, dining and recreational activities including a public fishing pier, children's play area and picnic area at Neptune Park.
- Beautiful at night
- Go to St. Simin island enjoy the beauty'
- Is really nice in winter you need warn clothes because of all place it's a really cold
- Check the weather and tides before you come.
- Nice place to watch the sunrise or sunset on SSI. Great people watching.
- great to go around sunset!
- Always people fishing on the pier! Beautiful spot
- Great Place, iconic of the Golden Isles
- It's an ok pier. No dogs allowed on the pier unless they are service dogs like mine. Too many hooks and dangers even for him though.
- quiet and relaxing... great for romance or families.. not much of a party scene
- Smoke weed everyday!
- Great place to fish. Bring a jacket cause it gets windy!
- Good place to hang out with the locals serene can read can think pinfish
- The locals know where the nightlife is...
- Loved it! Great family spring break: )
- Pier is nice, but there isn't much to do in terms of entertainment. There are a few shops and bars, but even still, nightlife is pretty much non-existant.