The St. Regis New York
- If youre willing to spend some bucks, I love the St. Regis. They dont make them like this anymore. Anthony Bourdain
- Bloody Mary was invented here. And they are the perfect amount of spice and tomato-y goodness.
- Phenomenal hotel, premier location, exquisite bar, and exclusive access to unlimited accommodations. Sit down with an 18-year scotch and experience upper-class first-hand
- If you've got the urge to splurge AND want to check off famous NYC landmark hotel from your list, this would be the place. enjoy.
- If you have American express, use the AmEx package! $200 credit at the spa and restaurant!
- Un bar mythique! Quel htel!
- Dpasse toutes les attentes.
- Ah! Tout le glamour du St Regis!
- Have the original Bloody Mary, the Manhattan Breakfast and enjoy a shower with the best pressure ever. Staff is very professional and a bit cold until you smile at them and then they are perfect.
- Beautiful spacious rooms and your own butler-an incredible place. The service through out is amazing.I never want to leave
- Just perfect!
- I always try to plan one night to stay in and order room service. The spaghetti bolognese is too good for words. My husband thinks the cheesecake is the best ever.
- The first New York residence for John and Yoko.
- Be fancy and have a spot of tea at the famed St. Regis Hotel.
- Adour is amazing for special occassions
- Nothing special worth staying for but drop by and take a look.
- Melhor Hotel em NY!servio impecvel!!
- King Cole Bar a classic
- Get spoiled here anytime of year. Love love love.
- Butler service is fantastic.