St. Regis Bar
- Mary = amazing bartender! Super friendly, authentic service...will be back!
- Jennifer is a great bartender with a calm manner and a heavy hand.
- As hotel bars go, surprisingly disappointing. Not a great cocktail list, and is a total scene on weekends.
- Super cozy. Grab a seat outside when it's nice out. They have TVs if you want to catch a game + a drink.
- Super cozy, a see and be seen kind of place with interesting people-watching. The Prosecco is quite nice.
- The bar is great. The valet is a joke. I'm disgusted. Call ahead unless you want to wait 20 minutes while constantly having to ask why everyone gets their car before you.
- Wonderful place. Do expect better restroom amenities. Soap is harsh.
- Expensive drinks! However the staff is very friendly & courteous, & the cocktails are great.
- Fun, fun!!!
- Great drinks and nice ambiance.