The St. Regis Atlanta
Hotel, Resort, Event Space
Eighty-Eight West Paces Ferry Road (at Paces Ferry Pl NW)
Atlanta, GA 30305
- The St. Regis Butlers are the authority on the art of the shoe shine. With these professionals, your Louboutins, Pradas and Ferragamos are in the best hands.
- A great Buckhead hotel with a gracious staff and luxurious atmosphere. In the winter, the 7th floor terrace converts to an ice skating rink.
- Enjoy a spot of Children's Tea with Santa, a chance for the little ones to share wishes and dreams with Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
- Open late November through early January, the Astor Holiday Rink is constructed under a high white tent on the hotels Pool Piazza.
- Buckhead- The St. Regis was built in 2009. It is mainly a hotel, but the top floors are reserved for residences. Its amenities include a fitness center, spa, valet, pool, and concierge.
- As an alternative to valet parking, you can self park at the garage behind the hotel for $15. There is a walkway from the garage to the hotel on level 4.
- The Wine Room here at the St. Regis was a filming location for the 2012 Oscar nominated film 'Flight'. Whip (Denzel Washington) meets his attorney Hugh (Don Cheadle) for the first time over breakfast.
- Home sweet home... Glad to be back. #LongDay@Work
- Best hotel in Atlanta.
- Pretty good bar scene. Drinks are expensive, but tasty! Great venue for a large gathering of friends
- One of the wonderful hotel inthe world
- Check out the Spa!
- Muy lujoso el hotel
- Fantastic holiday activity. Be sure to make s'mores and have a hot chocolate while you r there.
- Had my 1st honeymoon night here, beautiful accommodations. Best short ribs for lunch.
- Beautiful during Christmas.
- Beautiful updated rooms. Directly next door to Chops Steak House and Seafood Bar. Whole Foods Market across the street too!
- Very festive for the holidays! Great place to stayBUT be warned they let the Atlanta locals book up use of facilities months in advance and dont reserve spots for guests...so, book in advance!
- Great weekend get-a-way for locals looking for proximity to all the Buckhead luxury shopping, fine dining, and night spots. Don't miss Shoppes of Buckhead and Restoration Hardware within walking dist.
- I was there today too. What a magnificent hotel. Cant wait to book a weekend stay there in September!