St. Paul Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Restaurant
290 5th St E (at Wall St)
Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Don't forget the winter market on Saturdays from 9am-1pm all winter long.
- Bar 5 has great meat- just avoid the duck wings!
- From bacon to birds, Bar 5 has the most mouth watering selection of meats and poultry at the market. And don't forget to ask for the Butcher's recommendations.
- Saturday and Sunday mornings until 1 pm - go to St Paul Farmers Market - the homegrown tomatoes are food of the gods and flower arrangements are beautiful and cheap!
- The roasted corn was so yummy!
- Bar 5 meat and poultry have the best burgers around! Tastes absolutely fresh! Thank you Liz for being so authentic!
- Get the roasted corn! TO DIE FOR!!
- Get a cheddar brat from Romocky (on the corner). Great guy and the best brats around... We enjoy our weekly visit mainly for the Brat! :)
- Check out the package deals at Otis Family Farms. Great prices on local grass fed, free range meat.
- get the 'fish bait' at the Caved Aged Cheese stand. Illegal cheese and really good.
- Low prices for high quality goods
- Great atmosphere, awesome spring rolls and lemonade.
- Open 8am to 1pm Sundays, and less crowded
- Great food and great vendors but boo to them for not allowing dogs. What's up with that?
- It's a great farmers market. If you can get to it. I would suggest walking, biking, public transport, or better yet, go have wings and beer at Bennett's Chop and Railhouse, and catch their shuttle!
- Busy as hell but loads of great stuff
- You can get breakfast sandwiches while you wander around. All the produce is beautiful. There is also live music.
- Go geocaching here.
- We like the Mpls market better. Don't have to pay to park there! Cheaper and bigger variety
- The peonies! Oh my god, the peonies. The peonies are reason enough to come here.