St. Joe's Bar
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - Signature Drink: Blueberry Mojito
- One of the few new orleans bars that will serve you real ginger ale rather than give you the ole gypsy trick of mixing coke and sprite.
- Continue walking to Henry's, it's always happy hour there!
- Holy Beatles Bar! How come the bartenders here are all so cute??
- This place is excellent! Great mojitos, nice bar tenders, sweet back porch with lanterns, and no smoking at all in the main bar!
- Surly bartenders hate making the blueberry mojitos. Order mulitples of those, as they go down easy and are in very small glasses.
- No smoking as of 3/20/11.
- Get the beer
- Go green bay packers!!!!!
- Get the blueberry mojito.
- Blueberry Mojito! Get it!!
- Ditto on the blueberry mojitos.
- Fuck. Best mojitos for your money in town.
- Order a blueberry mojito from the back bar. Takes a minute to mix and muddle but well worth the wait!
- Great blueberry mojitos. Also a prime spot for unwanted and awkward encounters with old high school teachers.
- Nice selection of Single Malts at unbeatable prices.
- Play Gambits 2012 Bar Stampede at St. Joe's Bar and you could win $1,000 in New Orleans bar tabs. Look for the secret code word in this bar to enter to win. Promotion ends December 30, 2012
- Famous for their blueberry mojitos. Restrooms are tiny confessionals.
- Their mojitos and blueberry mojitos are delish but the bartenders look like they hate making them...they're very labor intensive.
- Blueberry mojito til the day I die.