St. James Theatre
- This legendary theater was home to the original broadway production of "Oklahoma!" and the site of the original Sardi's restaurant.
- The show is amazing!
- Awesome show! Just don't sit in the first few rows in center, the actors spit a LOT lol
- American Idiot Discount Tickets: Tickets just $75/85, Save over 30% !
- $17 for two waters and candy. At this price It's justifiable to sneak your own in.
- Saw Bullets Over Broadway, hilarious!! Awesome dancing.
- Come see Harry Connick, Jr. The show is amazing! ;-)
- Excellent show. I just wish Billy Armstrong is playing st Jimmy. The guy singing st Jimmy part sucks. But still love the show.
- If you're over 6ft there's no way you'll fit in the seat.
- Currently showing American Idiot in previews. Opening night 4/20.
- Something Rotten es un musical un tanto bobo pero divertido. Gusta especialmente a los amantes de los musicales. Creo que hay mejores opciones en cartelera.
- Saw "The Producers" September 2005
- Loved the show!
- Disappointed at how terrible this was. Could use more Davey Havok though.
- Billy Joe Armstrong was great, amazing show! SEE IT!
- Great show
- Billie Joe Armstrong playing the role of St. Jimmy. Awesome !!!
- Go before 10/3 to see Billie Joe Armstrong in the part of St Jimmy
- Thanks for the great bday! Love you
- Go see American Idiot. Use BroadwayBox special seat finder to locate the best deals!