St. James Park
120 King St E (btwn Church St and Jarvis St)
- By the way, Toronto Police has a Social Media Officer who monitors foursquare, just so your know.
- Can you figure out what the stone slabs with text and images mean? Think they're clues to something
- Lots of homeless people her.
- Nice little flower garden enclosure looking into the Church. Very tranquil especially when the church bells toll.
- Perfect park for a little morning walk
- The church is beautiful
- Visit Old Town Toronto website for upcoming events
- No green house at St James park. Park with the greenhouse is Allen Garden. Go north to Gerrarrd & Jarvis
- Concerts at the covered bandstand every Thursday night this summer.
- Cute little park downtown. Nice place to sit with a latte.
- Todo tranquilo ,limpio , perfecto
- Good park!
- Small Park that contains a garden and a small stage. Depending on the time of year they might have all bands or shows playing here.
- There's a nice city greenhouse on the St. James grounds, but otherwise it's kind of a sketchy place. Keep an eye out on the net for various events happening here (like Buskerfest) that are fun though!
- Gathering place for dozen of creepy men
- Light bright