2, Jalan Wangsa Delima (Wangsa Maju)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 53300
- I like the restaurant design, somehow the food is not as tasteful as i expected. Add more soup in steam fish with garlic n lime wud b better.
- Been here before. ..nice place
- Sangat2 berbaloi .. Makanan pon sedap especially clear tom yam seafood ..
- The food here doesn't justify the premium price. Taste is ok,the tomyam is just ok. If you want one of the best tomyam in klang valley, you should try thai restaurant in permaisuri,cheras.
- ..'err..reservation under mr.tony jaa please'?!..
- Makan selagi leh makan.... tp harga boleh tahan....
- Love the kerabu mangga, oyster and soft shell crab
- Really awesome service - greeted at the entrance and shown to our table, well-spoken, offered to carry my takeaways and walked us to the exit. Food was great too, huge servings - so stuffed! (:
- Say hello to ur miss little mayor!
- Ramadhan buffet RM80++ per pax. Menu: kerabu longan, deep fried fish, soft shell crab, chicken fillet w kaffir lime leaf(spicy!), asparagus, tomyam seafood, thai dessert, watermelon juice. Thumbs up!!
- Food was marveleous but lots of fly lah
- Don't forget to order pineapple fried rice with your choice of dishes.. Its simple delicious!
- @SupportRequests #77509841
- Fantastic ambience & great service too. Would definitely go again!
- Hands down the best thai food ever! Can be a little pricey but good value for money! Their chicken tom yam is so rich in thai flavours. Mango sticky rice was really good too, reminded me of Bangkok
- Lovely food but desserts aren't great at all.
- Average tomyam/fried fish/soft shell crab/thai cendol. Fried asparagus was good and mint sauce for (soft shell crab) was good. Very fast & friendly service
- sory all fren...how much or estimate RM dinner with family
- Really love the environment here. The food and service is nice. My fav will be green curry
- Soft shell crab power (: