S&Q's Coffee & Shave Ice Shack
Café, Desserts, Coffee Shop
- Great breakfast spot. We ate here every day during our stay.
- Great coffee and shaved ice!!
- Awesome place for a quick breakfast. Great breakfast sandwiches, smoothies, and coffee (hot, iced, or blended).
- Had the sharks blood shaved ice and hawaiian fields blended drink. Yum!!
- Great shark's blood (strawberry and coconut) with ice cream and adzuki bean.
- Shaved ice a little "icy" more like a snow cone.
- After a long day in the sun, go to this lil' coffee & shave ice shack for a nice cool down and quick snack. A dirty chai with a BLT should hold you over or get "Shark's Blood" shave ice combo! Heaven!
- After a long day in the sun, hit up this lil coffee & shave ice shack for a nice cool down & quick snack. A dirty Chai w/a BLT should hold you over or get a "Shark's Blood" shave ice combo! Heaven!
- The smoothies are fantastic. Try making a custom one!
- Shark's Blood (strawberry and coconut) is great with anything or by itself!
- They cold brew their own cold coffee overnight and it's amazingly smooth!
- Acia bowls
- Get yourself a Hula Girl
- Shaved ice shark blood was not very good. Tasted like a slushy from 7/11. Only good thing was azuki beans.
- Great little place for shave ice. Tons of flavors.
- Order azuki beans on the bottom, Sharks blood, the. Top with haupia and LIHINGMUI POWDER!
- Watermelon & guava on top a scoop of vanilla ice cream covered with haupia (coconut) cream
- Great location from the condo were staying in (hale pau Hana) and their coffee is amazing. Staff is super friendly too. I still need to try the shave ice!
- Lemon-lime and pineapple is my fave, they all good though
- Try the Shark's Blood or POG (Passion Orange Guava) for the best local favorites. Yum!