Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa
B & B, Spa
- Rooms and grounds are well kept. There really is something for everyone a short walk away.
- Ask for the crap chocolate pancakes, delicious!!!
- Magical!! My way of gate away
- If this is not heaven!! How would heaven looks like?
- Best of Maine 2017: Hotel/Resort (Readers' Choice)
- Amazing Maine resort. Cant imagine it gets better than this.
- Wow...If you are in love, like gray flannel (cologne) & are are enamored with tradition, culture and the Essence of what a proud American shows-out...Then, GBA (God Bless America!)
- Beautiful hotel. Rooms are spacious with jacuzzi tubs and wood stoves. Garden view rooms have a nice price point and it's a just a very short walk to the water. Wifi in room was less than ideal tho.
- The signature s'more dessert is pretty yummy
- Held our annual retreat here, sales manager and banquet manager were fantastic;we are looking forward to next year and many years to come!
- No hot water for hours. Ended up getting downgraded so we could shower.
- For some reason, they don't seat people outside for dinner, even though they have a huge glorious deck with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. But, if you ask, they might let you sit out there.
- Excellent staff and restaurant! You must try the scallops and be sure to order a very reasonable priced bottle of reserve wine!
- Beautiful place. Great canines. Restaurant good. Definite visit again.