1060 Highway 34 E
Newnan, GA 30265
- Phenomenal chicken fingers! Lots of options for someone like myself who does not eat pork:). Ashley is an awesome server!!!
- Meat is good although the bbq sauce SUCKS! It was too watery!
- Excellent BBQ--new favorite!
- Ok BBQ. Not much else to say about it.
- Overpriced and the stew was not that good
- Back to basic BBQ, great!! also the best home made onion rings. ask for dawn as your server at second location
- We stop here going to Florida. Get the Lewis Grizzard for a good BBQ sandwich w/ great onion rings & decent Brunswick stew. Wife loves the very tangy slaw & thin BBQ sauce, tho not my favorite part.
- Macaroni and cheese, and brisket
- I ordered the small barbecue platter and it was huge! Super delicious! Loved the shredded beef and pork.
- Bbq plate dessert
- The ribs are to die for!
- Best Brunswick stew!!!!!
- I have drinks 15 glasses of water and 7 sweet teas, and my mouth is still dry from that barbecue. Terrible.
- Love the Lewis Grizzard special.
- 1st timer. The only thing thats lacking is the decor But even that fits the bill for the Mom & Pop kind of place this is! Its delicious! onion rings live up to reputation. Holy homeade Peach Cobler!!!
- Love you food yum
- Milkshakes are soooooo good here
- A bit pricey but good BBQ and great Mac and Cheese
- We love the onion rings