Hotel, American, Event Space
12825 Ventura Blvd (at Coldwater Canyon Blvd.)
Studio City, CA 91604
- Book our Universal Park & Play Package for overnight accommodations, free Universal Studios shuttle, free parking, free breakfast and two adult tickets to Universal Studios! http://ow.ly/qJOdh
- Check in + Buy food = Get free food. Pretty simple, right! Enjoy the historic Patio Caf before reno's start - then come back and enjoy the new/improved version. Photo: artist's rendering of new caf
- Have a drink and lay by the massive pool
- Join us Saturdays and Sundays from 1p-7p as we bring in some of LA's hottest DJ's to spin poolside! Note: The $25 entrance fee for non hotel guests has been switched to a $25 Food & Beverage minimum.
- Stay over the weekend they have a killer pool party on Saturdays.
- Beautiful event facility
- Very old school studio city. A drink at the poolside bar is fun on a sunny day.
- Ask for a room with pool views, NOT views of the sad looking trees in the parking lot.
- Do not pay to park your car here !! It is just way to steel $11 day from you!
- The People are great and try the breakfast, amazing!
- Ask if the staff gets time off for sick days.
- $100 Ransom for oversized vehicles. Small tv. Loud hallways. Cool property though.
- Wow...I hear Eddie Murphy loves this place :/
- Our check-in special is flying off the proverbial shelf! Check in anytime in October for a free app or dessert with the purchase of an entre at Patio Caf.
- DJ Lady Sha rocks this place!
- Chill out with a cocktail at the pool bar and mingle with other guests.
- The perfect place to relax and hide from the crowds. No need to book a room. Only $10.00 per adult and $7.00 per child. Huge pool and Jacuzzi. DJ on the weekends!!
- Yep! Pool is finally open
- Hip, Cool, and EXTREMELY Comfortable. What more could you ask for?
- Love going to the pool to chill. Rooms are also nice. Need a ride? Download the lyft app and get free credits using code: LYFTPHOU #lyft