Spoonbridge and Cherry
- Van Bruggen contributed the cherry as a playful reference to the Garden's formal geometry, which reminded her of Versailles and the exaggerated dining etiquette Louis XIV imposed there.
- No trip to Minneapolis complete with a visit.
- A Minneapolis icon
- This is the most recognizable Landmark of Minneapolis.
- A classic Minneapolis icon. A must-see for out-of-towners!
- the pond grass is infested with giant locusts
- Sweet spot in Minneapolis.
- Talk to other folks to get a group shot; say I will take yours if you take mine.
- You can visit Minneapolis without coming here.
- Quintessential Minneapolis