1601 W Redondo Beach Blvd
Gardena, CA 90247
- $1 Salad is an awesome deal
- Spinach & bacon spaghetti, bread & $1 salad are my go tos. Great meal that's inexpensive
- Spinach and Bacon with Butter
- Carbonara speciality spaghetti is good! There are different kind of spaghetti. Lunch time can be a long wait. It's a small restaurant but serves a really good food :) try it.
- Get the Italian Beef with PINK sauce (mix the white & red sauce). It's an extra dollar (i think) but it is WELL worth the $$. And definitely the $1 salad.
- Get the spaghetti meat sauce and the $1 salad! yum!
- No oregano.
- Love the spaghetti, $1 salad, and homemade bread here more than anywhere in the world. Coming from someone who lived in Italy and loves Italian food, that's saying a lot. SMALL place, so come early.
- Yumm!! Cod roe with sea urchin and squid...
- Garlic Beef and One Dollar Salad amazing combination!
- Uni pasta & spaghetti Bolognese is delish! Best Japanese pasta place in LA!
- They no longer bake/sell their bread inhouse. Portions are smaller, but still well worth the price. 2 salads and 2 entrees with add-ons less than $30.
- Luv luv and luv there spaghetti carbonara soooo good!!!!
- I wouldn't recommend coming with a large group as it's a small place.
- the carbonara pasta was pretty good... I give it 4 stars out of 5
- Carb lovers heaven. Favorites are the vongole, carbonara, cod roe seaweed uni squid pasta
- Go to Spoon House and get the $1 salad. Be open minded...my favorite pasta is the corn beef and cabbage.
- Sit at the bar for a view into the super tiny, super efficient kitchen.
- Un pasta, spaghetti and fresh bread
- food and service