714 3rd Ave
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
Lists & rankings
- Chicken parm, ravioli and garlic salad!!
- Don't ask for butter!!!!!!
- Always loved the lasagna. Nothing has changed in 30 years. No coffee or dessert, cash only.
- Chicken parm and raviolis are the Best!!! Bring your own butter!!!
- Spirito's was old school before there was an old school! In addition to the pizza, try the ravioli.
- Their large is like a medium, the pizza is ok... Not my fave but I do want to try other items on the menu.
- Bring cash - no credit card accepted! Try the Veal Psrm with raviolis.
- Try the Garlic Salad - Great salad at this Elizabeth landmark!!
- The bread is delish! But no butter!
- Best pizza ever!!!!
- Try the ravioli and eggplant parm. And get extra sauce!!
- Love Spiritos but until the heat is fixed the dining room is closed.
- The Veal Parm is the best in the state, but also consider the Veal Cutlet, which doesn't have the cheese, but is crispier and you get more veal flavor and that sauce... oh that sauce.
- Handmade raviolis were so fresh and creamy. The chicken parm was spot on. Loved the sausage and meatball with sauce. Dipped my bread in it (no butter!)
- Good Italian food sauce is excellent a bit pricey but worth it.
- Everything is homemade and delicious but especially the ravioli and the pizza. Not many places where you can eat like this anymore!
- Amazing ravioli!
- Food still as good as it was 30 years ago, get the ravioli for sure!
- Absolutely amazing. Anything you order here will be sure to satisfy your taste buds. Happy eating!
- Birch Beer with pizza- nothing better! Family has been coming for years....