$ $ $
487 Adelaide St. (at Portland St.)
Toronto, ON M5V 1T4
- I like this bar. You can believe me, because it sells booze, and I like booze.
- menu is also available, though with a selection of bourbons this big, we found it difficult to focus. Our apologies.
- For refreshing wake up cocktail, try the aptly named Corpse Reviver No. 2 - the absinthe rinse is the key.
- Sweet cocktails although on a bit on the higher end. You definitely get what you pay for.
- loved the Smoking on Crusade and the cucumber basil smash!
- Go during happy hour to enjoy the drink specials. The scene doesn't liven up until later so by going early you ensure a table, reasonably priced drinks and a head start on the night!
- for first time visitors following Google Maps, the entrance is actually on Portland!
- What an incredible cocktail menu. I enjoyed the gin gin mule. Great venue for events up to 50ish ESP if have a spirits / cocktail theme
- Great cocktails and try the fire bird chicken!
- Location just off of King makes the patio much more pleasant. The menu has a great mix of dish types and sizes - something for everyone. Great unique cocktail menu - boozy jacuzzi is my fave!
- Cucumber Basil Smash; Kale Winter Salad; Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Raul says best nachos, although may have been drunk...so. To try.
- Super slow service!
- Best Old Fashioned in the city. Pricey, but worth it.
- Killer rye-based Manhattan here, but if you want to drink straight bourbon, they often have rare special releases such as their Buffalo Trace experimental whisky
- Friendly, knowledgeable and talented bartenders. Trust them.
- Great cocktails. Barrel Aged old fashioned is excellent, as is Smoking on Crusade. Manhattan is really good as well. Definitely go back
- Real tasty cocktails. Go here if you like lawyers, I suppose.
- They make amazing Manhattans and Old Fashions here.
- The Big Smoke was...smokey. #tcw13