SpinZone Laundry SoCo (formerly SpinCycle)
- This is where the casting call for Maury is held, probably.
- I got rich off quarter machine.
- The improvements they've made over the past year are incredible. Doubled in size, got new machines, new flooring, etc. I used to absolutely dread the laundromat, but now I don't mind it.
- Bring change because they wont break a $20
- Elvis pinball//right flipper gets stuck as of 08/20/10
- clean. well lit. lots of machines. $2 for single load.
- They'll do your laundry for you. I'm so happy.
- Great place to do your laundry. Lots of flat screen TV's and WiFi. Use the rewards card to pay for the laundry. Staff is nice and always helpful. We do laundry weekly and love coming here.
- Very clean, plenty of machines. Come during the day to avoid the crowds.
- Cleanest laundromat in Austin!
- Currently, SpinZone SoCo offers free food every Wednesday night starting at 7 pm to keep your tummy from grumbling while you wash! Food changes monthly!
- FYI cash only
- Love this place make my laundry day much easier and faster
- Friday nights are dead...obviously
- The renovations are finished! There are several more machines now.
- If you must do laundry here.. Do so early in the afternoon on weekdays.. The place is alright.. They seem to be expanding.. That'll be awesome!!
- There should be rules about having your noisy ass brats hanging out at the Laundromat at such an hour. No one wants to listen to them...or watch you be an irresponsible parent.
- Watch out for the 4 loader opposite the white machines, #405. It's a quarter more than the same machines to its left.
- Great facility, always clean and organized. They even have a Bill Changer machine.
- Look for the 2 load, white ones in the center. They are cheaper and have a large capacity.