Spike's Junkyard Dogs
- Get the Texas Ranger, it is delicious!
- Fries are curly. Hell yes.
- Hot dog meal = $6.65 worth of deliciousness. Good, cheap eats. Dig in!
- 57 t-bird dog, extra honey mustard fer dippin.
- Try the Cheese Fries - #cheese
- Spikes is fucking awesome! Love it or gtfo.
- More hot dog creations are on the yellow sign on the wall to the left of the register.
- Open until 1 am Sun-Wed & 2 am Thu-Sat, but they lock the doors at 1:45.
- DJ Nite Train can be spotted here.
- Eat a ton of hotdogs cuz contests
- if you get the (delicious) chicken fingers, make sure you get your blue cheese. they forget it all the damn time and i get all the way home and i'm all FFFFUUUUU
- Few things scream "All-American comfort food" like a big ol' chili 'n' cheese dog.
- 57 T bird - veggie dog & curly friesyum!
- The Junkyard Dog is killer, especially when you add cheddar cheese. Do it, love it.
- Try everything!
- Casey loves the hot dogs and curly fries at Spike's, check out his Favecast recommendation here- http://www.favecast.com/hJMnpuWx8B
- Still the best hot dog joint in Boston after all these years. Cheap, delicious, and vegetarian/vegan-friendly. Just be sure to order before all the bars close.
- The veggie dogs are awesome! Bet you can't just eat one!! Also their Root Beer is delicious!
- The Spike Burger made my lips go numb for a bit...
- The 57 t bird is the best thing in food existence.