Spike's Fish Market & Restaurant
415 Broadway (at Channel Dr)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
- Lobster Bisque and NE Clam Chowder are musts
- The stuffed crab, and the stuffed scallop are FABULOUS
- The stuffed crab, stuffed scallop and clam casino are absolutely FANTASTIC!!! The best I ever had!!!
- The stuffed scallop and stuffed crab are FABULOUS!!! The best recipe I ever had!!!! Definitely will be back very soon!!!!!
- Seafood Boil
- Best seafood I've ever had. Serve seafood the way it was meant to be eaten (never fried). Just delicious simple seafood.
- Great seafood combo Cajun or broiled - both excellent
- Broiled scallops & shrimp are excellent!
- delish clams on the half shell, and lobster bisque! :)
- Thoroughly enjoyed the broiled rainbow trout.
- Great place for lunch.
- grabbed seafood on the go, but the restaurant food looked amazing! Everything was fresh and rather inexpensive. Highly recommend the lobster bisque - creamy deliciousness!
- Chowder, shrimp cocktail, key lime pie, all top notch! Not much more Id ask for from a seafood shack.
- Items and variety of menu
- Freshest seafood around! Crabcakes are excellent.
- The blackened mako was superb!
- Soft shell crab
- BYO with great fresh fish. I got the broiled cod that came with a baked potato and coleslaw. Great taste of summer!
- Soft shell crabs and steamers
- Best chowders ever.