Last week, we set up a hot chocolate bar for a shoot we did with our friend Brittany Lo for our Chicest Party in a Box. I had a bunch of leftover ingredients like cocoa powder, marshmallows, etc., and instead of wasting them, I decided to make a sweet seasonal cocktail.
This recipe calls for Bailey’s Irish creme liqueur, but you can easily make a virgin variation for the kids you will inevitably spending some of the Holiday’s with.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record