Pretty sure we’ve mentioned this to you all before, but here at LMP, Halloween is our absolute FAVORITE holiday. It literally requires you to dress up and throw fabulous themed parties with cool, spooky decor… what could be better??
Since Halloween is coming up on Monday, I made this weeks cocktail with the idea in mind that this one would be an excellent option to serve at your costume shindig! Introducing… the Spiced Gin, Ginger and Apple Cider. This baby uses the finest and freshest Fall ingredients that will definitely be a hit among your guests.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them