Herbs & Spices Store
145 E Front St (btwn Union St & Cass St.)
Traverse City, MI 49684
- Take a photo with Harley and post it Spice Merchants FB page and be enter to win some cool prizes.
- Great assortment of tea & spices; reasonable prices.
- All spices should be stored away from the Stove and Microwave. Heat can shorten the shelf life of a spice.
- Fresh Herbs should be used at the end of your recipe. Dried herb should be used at the beginning, so they have time to open up.
- Sweetest dog ever! Resident dog Harley