The Spice House
Gourmet, Restaurant, Food
- Follow the aroma to this spice shop specializing in the highest quality & variety of hand-selected & hand-prepared spices and herbs, both expected & exotic. Ask about the Chicago Neighborhood blends.
- Extraordinary selection of spices. Don't miss to take some seasonings with you which are typical for Chicago (like Deep Dish or Ukrainian Quarter seasoning).
- Love service and selection
- I always stop in here before going out of town. Their gift boxes make the best thank you to parents and foodies.
- Use the Pilsen Latino seasoning for great homemade guacamole.
- It was neat yo see the stuff from the website but the store wasnt that friendly.
- I recommend the maple garlic blend!
- Skip the grocery stores, the spices here are great and very reasonably priced.
- The breakfast sausage seasoning mix has added something to my vegetarian breakfasts that I didn't know I was missing :D
- szechuan peppercorn
- Sichuan peppercorns, Portuguese cream salt, Virginia smokehouse seasoning, peppercorn Royale
- An amazing shop for all your spice/seasoning needs. Great blends and wonderful, beautifully packaged combo boxes!
- Fabulous spices mixes and peices
- Best. Spices. Ever.
- Awesome place for whole spices.. Quality, great value and knowledgeable friendly staff..
- Very friendly staff, know where the spice is when you walk in and look like a fool trying to pronounce it. :)
- It was spicy
- Where else can you taste four different types of cinnamon?
- Best spice merchant hands down! Always helpful staff. Great spice combos for the novice or accomplished cook.
- Lavender vanilla-sugar, White truffle salt, Trinidad lemon garlic pepper, Taylor Street Cheese Sprinkle-for starters! Try every spice, salt, seasonings, molecular gastronomy ingredients! They got it!