Speedy Gourmet Deli
Sandwiches, Deli / Bodega, American
1271 Broadway (32nd St)
New York, NY 10001
- Soooooo expensive!
- Sabe aquele kilo que a gente gosta tanto para o dia-a-dia no Brasil? Ento.
- Solid grub - and they are definitely speedy
- I live the fresh products served on demand. You pay what you get here; which is a lot for your dollar.
- good food, honestly not that expensive for manhattan
- Lots of fresh food for way too much money.
- Good place if you want quick and healthy food.
- Delicious food.
- Speedy's isn't so speedy before 12n
- Great salad bar with a lot of healthy options, love this place!
- Fresh, tasty & healthy. Take the smaller plate otherwise you will want to try everything & you'll get a bad surprise at the cash register. Still it cost less than going to a regular restaurant.
- Great food, but a tad pricey.
- Very good food. Clean and fresh daily.!! Self service salad bars with huge selection to cover many choices.!!
- They have food by the pound, but it's not really particularly good. Overpriced for below average quality food.
- Breakfast food is and they bring it right to your table. Really fast service too.
- Great food by the pound, ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Great coffee, great cookies, fantastic food for lunch or dinner, great service, and great location, too.
- Lanche rpido
- Healthy, various choices