Speeder & Earl's
Coffee Shop, Bakery
- try mixing half Speeder's Blend and half Black Forest, or whatever they have for a "flavored" coffee that day. It's perfection.
- Best iced coffee in BTV. Also a great spot for people watching on Chuch Street!
- get there early and you can get some Mirabelle's pastries with your coffee.
- Coffee and art
- A cute little spot that feels like it's been around since before the third wave. You probably won't get a rosetta on your latte, but you can get a decent cappuccino.
- Credit cards now accepted
- Cash only baby!
- Bendy straws!
- it's so good, even Hell's Angels from New Hampshire come here.
- Double espresso!!
- Great little hole in the wall.... It's cash or check only though
- Emma is the best barrista in town!
- Mocha Man may only be a superhero, but Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee causes super things to happen that help sustain the world's rainforests. It would be special for everyone who is socially r
- bring your small/medium dog in and they may give em a treat. Best shop in town.
- Vanilla coffee and talk of finally getting a wish -- the weather is better here than in Virginia.
- Small coffee, which I get razzed for buying...the opinions fly here every morning ... big interest in the smoking ordinance on Church Street.
- Friday means Black Forest, with a hint of chocolate. My week flows with dabs of taste.
- Tuesday is French vanilla day.
- Great coffee... a large double shot latte goes for $3, can't beat that deal. The Church Street location is tiny and easy to miss. It's across the street from the more Panera-esque Bruegger's.