5995 Signature Dr
Wildwood, FL 34785
- Cracker Barrel has nothing on this place. The atmosphere feels more authentic, and the cornbread is better. This buffet should be on everyones to do list.
- Good food at a good price!!!!
- Collards! Yummmm!
- Whoever said this place sucked was wrong! The fried chicken is delicious, and the banana pudding is just like Mama made (if you had a good cook for a Mama!)
- It All Sucks!
- Nothing special. Boring country buffet with no stand out items.
- Look at everything first & then decide how to eat up your calories: salad, hot sides, main dishes AND dessert. Awesome!! All home cooked & tasty. Great price & good service, too.
- I was not impressed. No variety at all. The only thing they have going for them is the peach cobbler and the atmosphere
- Chicken 8. Cornbread 6. Vegetable soup 9. Vegetables 9. Banana pudding 1 (jello brand and ice cold). Desserts 3 (what is supposed to be warm is cold) Waitress said it is better when the owner is here.